Independent Living in Deerfield Beach, Florida
At Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach, we offer an Independent Living lifestyle that is perfect for active seniors. We help our residents live life to the fullest with a full calendar of activities, friends right down the hall, and personal assistance when it’s needed.
Grand Villa offers a carefree retirement in a community filled with fun. We’re ideally located near cultural destinations like the Arts Garage and the Center for the Arts at Old School Square, diverse and delicious restaurants, the Deer Creek Golf Course, the Deerfield Beach Boardwalk, and much more.
Enjoy a wide array of activities and events on-site. Our Activities Coordinator plans classes, lectures, and excursions. We’re also happy to assist you in organizing your own interest group.
Standard Independent Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Complimentary computer and Internet service
- Complimentary notary and fax services
- Nurse on staff
- Supportive services
- Exercise program
- Full service apartment housekeeping once weekly
- Linen and terry services along with personal laundry once weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Apartment maintenance
- Utilities (except phone)
- Emergency pull cords with help available 24/7
- Visiting doctors, on-site physical therapy, and more