Assisted Living in Deerfield Beach, Florida
At Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach, residents have all the freedom and independence they desire, with personalized support when they need it. It is extremely important to us that we honor each resident’s individual preferences. That’s why we work in partnership with residents and their families to create personal lifestyle programs. Our devoted care staff ensures residents live the life they want, within a home-like environment where help is just a call away.
The monthly rate covers everything from housekeeping, to meals, and much more. Our state of the art medication and resident care technology provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided on time. Residents live in private or companion apartments that range in layout.
We offer a wide array of activities so residents can do exactly what they want each day. Whether learning from a guest lecturer, relaxing in the courtyard, or traveling the world with our Passport Dining Experience, the options are virtually limitless.
Standard Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State-of-the-art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
Our dedicated Assisted Living staff includes a Resident Care Supervisor, resident assistants, a full-time Activities Coordinator, and access to third-party health care providers. This devoted staff is available for residents around-the-clock.