Before you start your search for senior living options, ask yourself these key questions:
- What do I really know about the different senior living care options?
- What do I need to know?
- What’s the best way to get accurate, objective information?
- How would I like to describe my personal successful outcomes a year after move-in?
- Can I afford to live at the community, both now and in the future?
- Can I make the important distinction between price and value?
You may quickly realize that you know very little about long-term care options. That’s normal. Most seniors and their families are in the same boat early in their decision process. But there are some ways to identify a well-run senior living community that’s right for you.