Goodbye the harsh heat of summer and hello to cooler temperatures! This time of year everyone is out and about getting ready for the holiday, watching the leaves change colors, and breaking out their jackets.
You can make this season extra special for a senior in your life with the following five activities, courtesy of Daily Caring:
- Adult themed coloring pages. Low stress, and high creativity. Coloring pages will help your aging loved one relax, improve focus and enjoy the weather. The link below provides a variety of free printouts. Enjoy!
- Decorate! Include your aging adult's ideas when decorating for fall. You can also make it a DIY project by making leaf garland and much more.
- Making homemade treats. Whether it's a pumpkin pie or snickerdoodles baking up festive treats is a great activity.
- Nature walks. With the cooler air, your loved ones may feel more comfortable outside. Bring a sweater and enjoy the outdoors.
- Stroll down memory lane. And of course, during all of these activities, reminiscing about old times will always bring a smile to their faces.
Autumn is such a great time of year. Make your aging loved ones happier than ever with the above activities. Don't forget, being by their side will be the best part to all of this!
For more info and fun links, visit Daily Caring